Jefferies Affirms Boeing (BA) at 'Buy' Following Receipt of $2.8B DoD Contract Modification for KC-46 Tanker
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies affirms Boeing (NYSE: BA) at Buy with a price target of $165 following news that the DoD awarded the company a $2.81 billion contract for 19 LRIP KC-46 aircraft.
The firm commented today:
The award obligates the full $2.8 billion, which will fund the assembly of the aircraft. At the end of the second quarter of 2016, the company had capitalized precontract costs of $1.56 billion, largely related to the KC-46 Tanker. The award recognizes the company has completed the testing for the plane to perform its mission. We would expect that serial production of the aircraft should be accomplished with far less disruption than was experienced during the development program. In time, we believe the plane can be used for other applications that could range from cargo to ISR. Current plans call for the company to build 179 of the aircraft. The Pratt & Whitney unit of United Technologies supplies the engines.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Mizuho Securities Adjusts Estimates Following Gap, Inc. (GPS) Comp Miss
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Dollar General (DG) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!