Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) Cutting PT on Higher OpEx - Mizuho
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Irena Koffler, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Jazz Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: JAZZ) but reduced her price target to $185.00 from $195.00 after Jazz beat on revenue but missed EPS due to updated tax reporting. The company reduced EPS guidance by $1.20 due to increased opex associated with its Celator deal and the impact of the tax change.
JAZZ reported 2Q:16 revs of $381.2M and $2.63 EPS vs. consensus estimates of $376.4M and $2.78 and our estimates of $361.7M and $2.76. The company updated its tax reporting in line with its peers to comply with new SEC guidance and its EPS would have otherwise been $2.82. Mgmt lowered the revenue range on its previous FY:16 guidance to $1.485-$1.530B from $1.49-$1.55B due to another potential Erwinaze supply disruption. It also lowered adjusted EPS to $9.90-$10.30 from $11.10- $11.50 primarily on higher opex associated with its Celator acquisition and new tax reporting.
Shares of Jazz Pharmaceuticals closed at $150.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!