Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) Cutting PT on Higher OpEx - Mizuho
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Irena Koffler, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Jazz Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: JAZZ) but reduced her price target to $185.00 from $195.00 after Jazz beat on revenue but missed EPS due to updated tax reporting. The company reduced EPS guidance by $1.20 due to increased opex associated with its Celator deal and the impact of the tax change.
JAZZ reported 2Q:16 revs of $381.2M and $2.63 EPS vs. consensus estimates of $376.4M and $2.78 and our estimates of $361.7M and $2.76. The company updated its tax reporting in line with its peers to comply with new SEC guidance and its EPS would have otherwise been $2.82. Mgmt lowered the revenue range on its previous FY:16 guidance to $1.485-$1.530B from $1.49-$1.55B due to another potential Erwinaze supply disruption. It also lowered adjusted EPS to $9.90-$10.30 from $11.10- $11.50 primarily on higher opex associated with its Celator acquisition and new tax reporting.
Shares of Jazz Pharmaceuticals closed at $150.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!