Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) Cutting PT on Higher OpEx - Mizuho
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Irena Koffler, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Jazz Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: JAZZ) but reduced her price target to $185.00 from $195.00 after Jazz beat on revenue but missed EPS due to updated tax reporting. The company reduced EPS guidance by $1.20 due to increased opex associated with its Celator deal and the impact of the tax change.
JAZZ reported 2Q:16 revs of $381.2M and $2.63 EPS vs. consensus estimates of $376.4M and $2.78 and our estimates of $361.7M and $2.76. The company updated its tax reporting in line with its peers to comply with new SEC guidance and its EPS would have otherwise been $2.82. Mgmt lowered the revenue range on its previous FY:16 guidance to $1.485-$1.530B from $1.49-$1.55B due to another potential Erwinaze supply disruption. It also lowered adjusted EPS to $9.90-$10.30 from $11.10- $11.50 primarily on higher opex associated with its Celator acquisition and new tax reporting.
Shares of Jazz Pharmaceuticals closed at $150.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
- Baxter (BAX) PT, Estimates Raised at Evercore ISI
- FBR Capital Sees Under Armour (UA) Sell-Off as Buying Opportunity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!