Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ): Raising PT After Vyxeos Expert Feedback - BMO
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital analyst, Gary Nachtman, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Jazz Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: JAZZ) after he received very positive feedback from two physician experts in AML regarding the prospects for Vyxeos as a new treatment paradigm.
The analyst stated "They were extremely enthusiastic based on the impressive Phase 3 data. Thus, we are raising our Vyxeos forecasts and bumping up our target to $195. We reiterate our Outperform rating. If the generic Xyrem overhang is ultimately lifted at some point (we are optimistic it will be), we believe underappreciated products like Vyxeos will become more of a focus for investors and help drive higher numbers and multiple expansion."
The improved opportunity led the analyst to increase his price target to $195 from $193.
Shares of Jazz Pharmaceuticals closed at $121.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Cowen Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!