Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ): Raising PT After Vyxeos Expert Feedback - BMO
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital analyst, Gary Nachtman, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Jazz Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: JAZZ) after he received very positive feedback from two physician experts in AML regarding the prospects for Vyxeos as a new treatment paradigm.
The analyst stated "They were extremely enthusiastic based on the impressive Phase 3 data. Thus, we are raising our Vyxeos forecasts and bumping up our target to $195. We reiterate our Outperform rating. If the generic Xyrem overhang is ultimately lifted at some point (we are optimistic it will be), we believe underappreciated products like Vyxeos will become more of a focus for investors and help drive higher numbers and multiple expansion."
The improved opportunity led the analyst to increase his price target to $195 from $193.
Shares of Jazz Pharmaceuticals closed at $121.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on ManpowerGroup (MAN) Following 3Q Surprise
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Tabula Rasa Healthcare (TRHC) at Buy
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $140 at Guggenheim
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!