Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ): Cutting PT ~30% - Mizuho
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Irina Koffler, reiterated her Buy rating on Jazz Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: JAZZ) but cut her price target to $127.00 from $185.00.
The estimate and PT cuts reflect a 3Q:16 miss and disclosure of a potentially disappointing Xyrem life-cycle extension product. The analyst sharpened her pencil and became more conservative with her Xyrem assumptions and overall outlook. The new PT of $127 is based on lower pricing, higher discounts, and assumed competitive entry in 2022.
Shares of Jazz Pharmaceuticals closed at $106.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- MKM Partners Cuts Price Target on Target (TGT) to $70 Following Reported Holiday Sales
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (CHD) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesIrina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!