Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ): Cutting PT ~30% - Mizuho
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Irina Koffler, reiterated her Buy rating on Jazz Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: JAZZ) but cut her price target to $127.00 from $185.00.
The estimate and PT cuts reflect a 3Q:16 miss and disclosure of a potentially disappointing Xyrem life-cycle extension product. The analyst sharpened her pencil and became more conservative with her Xyrem assumptions and overall outlook. The new PT of $127 is based on lower pricing, higher discounts, and assumed competitive entry in 2022.
Shares of Jazz Pharmaceuticals closed at $106.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- UBS Raises Price Target on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to $69
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesIrina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!