Janney Reiterates Bullish View on Six Flags (SIX) Following Great America Tour
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Janney Montgomery Scott analyst Tyler Batory reiterated a Buy rating and $64 fair value target on Six Flags Entertainment (NYSE: SIX), after a tour of SIX Great America with Senior VP of IR Nancy Krejsa and other park level employees.
"We came away with confidence in our LT thesis and believe there is still upside to pricing and pass sales despite some NT noise due to weather," Batory said. "We also expect more growth from F&B (20% revenue) due to the all-season dining pass. Though many believe a 3Q miss is a foregone conclusion, we still like the set up heading into 2017. We also think the risk/reward is favorable with our FV at $64 and downside, which we view as $45."
Shares of Six Flags Entertainment closed at $50.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJanney Montgomery Scott
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!