Janney Reiterates Bullish View on Six Flags (SIX) Following Great America Tour
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Janney Montgomery Scott analyst Tyler Batory reiterated a Buy rating and $64 fair value target on Six Flags Entertainment (NYSE: SIX), after a tour of SIX Great America with Senior VP of IR Nancy Krejsa and other park level employees.
"We came away with confidence in our LT thesis and believe there is still upside to pricing and pass sales despite some NT noise due to weather," Batory said. "We also expect more growth from F&B (20% revenue) due to the all-season dining pass. Though many believe a 3Q miss is a foregone conclusion, we still like the set up heading into 2017. We also think the risk/reward is favorable with our FV at $64 and downside, which we view as $45."
Shares of Six Flags Entertainment closed at $50.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: CLSA Downgrades Qualcomm (QCOM) to Underperform
- CytoSorbents (CTSO) PT Raised to $10 at Maxim Group
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJanney Montgomery Scott
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!