Janney Montgomery Scott Upgrades BioDelivery Sciences International (BDSI) to Buy
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Janney Montgomery Scott upgraded BioDelivery Sciences International (NASDAQ: BDSI) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $4.00 as Belbuca will be added as the preferred brand over Butrant on United Healthcare Formulary.
Analyst Ken Trbovich commented, "Endo International plc (NASDAQ: ENDP) has not yet announced, but clearly won preferred status for Belbuca relative to market leader Butrans on the Prescription Drug List at United Healthcare. ENDP's initial launch has been disappointing, but the United contract improves the outlook and is set to take effect on January 1, 2017. Additionally, BDSI has announced five contract wins for Bunavail since July. This places BDSI on a path to show meaningful growth for Bunavail growth in 2017. As a result, our preliminary 2017 BDSI revenue estimate of $25 mln shows significant improvement from our current 2016 estimate of $15 mln. Based on the improved outlook we are raising our rating to Buy and maintaining our $4 fair value estimate."
Shares of BioDelivery Sciences International closed at $2.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Toro (TTC) to Buy
- Baird Upgrades Advanced Drainage Systems (WMS) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJanney Montgomery Scott
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!