Janney Montgomery Scott Upgrades BioDelivery Sciences International (BDSI) to Buy
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Janney Montgomery Scott upgraded BioDelivery Sciences International (NASDAQ: BDSI) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $4.00 as Belbuca will be added as the preferred brand over Butrant on United Healthcare Formulary.
Analyst Ken Trbovich commented, "Endo International plc (NASDAQ: ENDP) has not yet announced, but clearly won preferred status for Belbuca relative to market leader Butrans on the Prescription Drug List at United Healthcare. ENDP's initial launch has been disappointing, but the United contract improves the outlook and is set to take effect on January 1, 2017. Additionally, BDSI has announced five contract wins for Bunavail since July. This places BDSI on a path to show meaningful growth for Bunavail growth in 2017. As a result, our preliminary 2017 BDSI revenue estimate of $25 mln shows significant improvement from our current 2016 estimate of $15 mln. Based on the improved outlook we are raising our rating to Buy and maintaining our $4 fair value estimate."
Shares of BioDelivery Sciences International closed at $2.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Upgrades Vail Resorts (MTN) to Outperform
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on American Express (AXP) to $75; Reiterates Market Perform
- Halliburton (HAL) PT Raised to $61 at Nomura Following Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJanney Montgomery Scott
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!