Janney Montgomery Scott Upgrades BioDelivery Sciences International (BDSI) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Janney Montgomery Scott upgraded BioDelivery Sciences International (NASDAQ: BDSI) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $4.00 as Belbuca will be added as the preferred brand over Butrant on United Healthcare Formulary.
Analyst Ken Trbovich commented, "Endo International plc (NASDAQ: ENDP) has not yet announced, but clearly won preferred status for Belbuca relative to market leader Butrans on the Prescription Drug List at United Healthcare. ENDP's initial launch has been disappointing, but the United contract improves the outlook and is set to take effect on January 1, 2017. Additionally, BDSI has announced five contract wins for Bunavail since July. This places BDSI on a path to show meaningful growth for Bunavail growth in 2017. As a result, our preliminary 2017 BDSI revenue estimate of $25 mln shows significant improvement from our current 2016 estimate of $15 mln. Based on the improved outlook we are raising our rating to Buy and maintaining our $4 fair value estimate."
Shares of BioDelivery Sciences International closed at $2.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJanney Montgomery Scott
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!