Janney Montgomery Scott Starts RLJ Lodging Trust (RLJ) at Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Janney Montgomery Scott initiates coverage on RLJ Lodging Trust (NYSE: RLJ) with a Buy rating and a fair value target $24.00, saying they like the valuation, balance sheet and select-service exposure.
Analyst Tyler Batory commented, "We think the stock can outperform relative to other lodging REITs. We like the exposure to select-service assets given our bullish outlook for this segment of the industry. In the event of a downturn, RLJ should also benefit from the geographic diversity of its portfolio, its strong balance sheet, ample liquidity, and a sustainable dividend. Our fair value is $24, which is 11x our 2017 adjusted EBITDA."
Shares of RLJ Lodging Trust closed at $21.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJanney Montgomery Scott
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!