Janney Montgomery Scott Starts RLJ Lodging Trust (RLJ) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Janney Montgomery Scott initiates coverage on RLJ Lodging Trust (NYSE: RLJ) with a Buy rating and a fair value target $24.00, saying they like the valuation, balance sheet and select-service exposure.
Analyst Tyler Batory commented, "We think the stock can outperform relative to other lodging REITs. We like the exposure to select-service assets given our bullish outlook for this segment of the industry. In the event of a downturn, RLJ should also benefit from the geographic diversity of its portfolio, its strong balance sheet, ample liquidity, and a sustainable dividend. Our fair value is $24, which is 11x our 2017 adjusted EBITDA."
Shares of RLJ Lodging Trust closed at $21.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Paylocity Holding (PCTY) at Perform
- Seaport Global Securities Starts WGL Holdings (WGL) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJanney Montgomery Scott
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!