Janney Montgomery Scott Starts RLJ Lodging Trust (RLJ) at Buy
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Janney Montgomery Scott initiates coverage on RLJ Lodging Trust (NYSE: RLJ) with a Buy rating and a fair value target $24.00, saying they like the valuation, balance sheet and select-service exposure.
Analyst Tyler Batory commented, "We think the stock can outperform relative to other lodging REITs. We like the exposure to select-service assets given our bullish outlook for this segment of the industry. In the event of a downturn, RLJ should also benefit from the geographic diversity of its portfolio, its strong balance sheet, ample liquidity, and a sustainable dividend. Our fair value is $24, which is 11x our 2017 adjusted EBITDA."
Shares of RLJ Lodging Trust closed at $21.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Mercury Computer (MRCY) at Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Spirit AeroSystems (SPR) at Hold
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Esterline Tech (ESL) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJanney Montgomery Scott
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!