Janney Montgomery Scott Starts Felcor Lodging Trust (FCH) at Buy
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Janney Montgomery Scott initiates coverage on Felcor Lodging Trust (NYSE: FCH) with a Buy rating and a price target of $7.50, calling the stock cheap with unique catalysts.
Analyst Tyler Batory commented, "While the sudden retirement of CEO Rick Smith and negative sentiment towards lodging REITs are headwinds, we still think the stock can outperform peers LT. We believe the company can benefit from several organic growth opportunities, potential asset sales and an improved balance sheet. Its agreement with Wyndham also secures 20% of its EBITDA, which should help offset some volatility in the event of a downturn. Our fair value is $7.50, which is 11x our 2017 EBITDA."
Shares of Felcor Lodging Trust closed at $6.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Chardan Capital Markets Starts Astrotech Corporation (ASTC) at Buy
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS); Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJanney Montgomery Scott
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!