Janney Montgomery Scott Reiterates Neutral on Ashford Hospitality Trust (AHT) Following 3Q
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Janney Montgomery Scott maintained a Neutral rating and $6.25 price target on Ashford Hospitality Trust (NYSE: AHT) following the company's 3Q earnings report. AHT reported 3Q16 revenue of $371.9M and adjusted EBITDA of $109.5M. This was above consensus at $365.5M and $105.3M. On the call, management explained that valuations have declined since earlier this year, but have stabilized more recently.
Analyst Tyler Batory commented, "We have a NEUTRAL rating on AHT. We think the company has several positives including an attractive dividend yield, clear strategy, and a geographically diverse portfolio; however, would expect persistent industry headwinds to weigh on sentiment. We also expect RevPAR could start to struggle in the future given its exposure to fullservice hotels. Our fair value remains $6.25, which is 10.5x our 2017 EBITDA."
Shares of Ashford Hospitality Trust closed at $5.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJanney Montgomery Scott, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!