Janney Montgomery Scott Reiterates Buy on Cedar Fair L.P. (FUN) After Meeting with Management
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Janney Montgomery Scott reiterated a Buy rating and $68.00 price target on Cedar Fair (NYSE: FUN) after meeting with management. FUN was clear to point out that it believes softness is tied to weather and not a change in business fundamentals. Janney believes 2016 could look similar to 2014, which was also impacted by bad weather.
Analyst Tyler Batory commented, "We recently had the opportunity to tour Cedar Point and meet with Cedar Fair CEO Matt Ouimet, CFO Brian Witherow, Head of IR Stacy Frole, and other park level employees. While weather could create a headwind for 3Q, we think it presents an attractive entry point for investors with a long-term time horizon because we believe the fundamentals of the business have not deteriorated. We also expect FUN will continue to prioritize investing in its parks to drive growth and benefit from new seasonal events in 2017. We reiterate our BUY rating and $68 FV."
Shares of Cedar Fair closed at $58.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Colfax Corporation (CFX) to Outperform
- KLR Group Upgrades Sanchez Energy (SN) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJanney Montgomery Scott
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!