Jack in the Box (JACK): Refranchising To Create Next Step-Up - Wedbush
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst, Nick Setyan, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Jack In The Box (NASDAQ: JACK) as checks indicate solid FQ4 comps. The analyst views FY17 EPS expectations as conservative and believes improved visibility into the timing of refranchising could clarify upside potential as the year progresses.
The analyst believes FY17 consensus EPS is poised for upward revisions even with conservative guidance. The contribution from corporate G&A cuts are well understood but the contribution from any additional cost opportunities and the magnitude/timing of buybacks are dependent on the timing of store sales to franchisees.
No change to the price target of $115.
Shares of Jack In The Box closed at $93.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!