Jack in the Box (JACK): Refranchising To Create Next Step-Up - Wedbush
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst, Nick Setyan, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Jack In The Box (NASDAQ: JACK) as checks indicate solid FQ4 comps. The analyst views FY17 EPS expectations as conservative and believes improved visibility into the timing of refranchising could clarify upside potential as the year progresses.
The analyst believes FY17 consensus EPS is poised for upward revisions even with conservative guidance. The contribution from corporate G&A cuts are well understood but the contribution from any additional cost opportunities and the magnitude/timing of buybacks are dependent on the timing of store sales to franchisees.
No change to the price target of $115.
Shares of Jack In The Box closed at $93.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Packaging Corp. (PKG) to $93; Reiterates Buy
- Microsoft (MSFT): Still Grossly Overvalued - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!