Jack in the Box (JACK): Raising PT To $115 - Oppenheimer
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Brian Bittner, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Jack In The Box (NASDAQ: JACK) and raised his price target to $115 from $105 based on increased confidence in $400M+ EBITDA, an attractive operational setup, improving business structure and shrinking share count.
Following its credit amendment announcement on 9/22, JACK now has ~$600M of untapped debt capacity. The analyst believes that this, along with strong FCF ($125M+), upcoming refranchising proceeds and increased buybacks now shift the capital return story to full throttle.
Shares of Jack In The Box closed at $100.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!