Jack in the Box (JACK): Raising PT To $115 - Oppenheimer
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Brian Bittner, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Jack In The Box (NASDAQ: JACK) and raised his price target to $115 from $105 based on increased confidence in $400M+ EBITDA, an attractive operational setup, improving business structure and shrinking share count.
Following its credit amendment announcement on 9/22, JACK now has ~$600M of untapped debt capacity. The analyst believes that this, along with strong FCF ($125M+), upcoming refranchising proceeds and increased buybacks now shift the capital return story to full throttle.
Shares of Jack In The Box closed at $100.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!