Jack in the Box (JACK): Raising PT Before Valuation Catches Up To Growth - Jefferies
- Dow sets record high as bank rally continues
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Alexander Stagle, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Jack In The Box (NASDAQ: JACK) after F4Q EPS upside was significant. The analyst was particularly impressed by SSS trends at both brands, which came in better than feared in a difficult competitive environment, as menu innovation continues to move the needle.
F1Q SSS is expected to be up MSD, which represents some of the best performance in the entire industry. Despite delivering some of the best SSS & EPS growth in the industry, shares trade at just 11.5x C17 EBITDA vs peers at 12-20x.
The price target increases to $121 from $112.
Shares of Jack In The Box closed at $107.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Benchmark Remains Bullish as Marcus Corporation (MCS) Announces Wehrenberg Theaters Acquisition
- Cowen Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Ahead of 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!