Jack in the Box (JACK): Raising PT Before Valuation Catches Up To Growth - Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Alexander Stagle, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Jack In The Box (NASDAQ: JACK) after F4Q EPS upside was significant. The analyst was particularly impressed by SSS trends at both brands, which came in better than feared in a difficult competitive environment, as menu innovation continues to move the needle.
F1Q SSS is expected to be up MSD, which represents some of the best performance in the entire industry. Despite delivering some of the best SSS & EPS growth in the industry, shares trade at just 11.5x C17 EBITDA vs peers at 12-20x.
The price target increases to $121 from $112.
Shares of Jack In The Box closed at $107.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Cowen Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!