Jack in the Box (JACK): Raising PT Before Valuation Catches Up To Growth - Jefferies
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Alexander Stagle, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Jack In The Box (NASDAQ: JACK) after F4Q EPS upside was significant. The analyst was particularly impressed by SSS trends at both brands, which came in better than feared in a difficult competitive environment, as menu innovation continues to move the needle.
F1Q SSS is expected to be up MSD, which represents some of the best performance in the entire industry. Despite delivering some of the best SSS & EPS growth in the industry, shares trade at just 11.5x C17 EBITDA vs peers at 12-20x.
The price target increases to $121 from $112.
Shares of Jack In The Box closed at $107.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Arc Logistics Partners (ARCX) to Hold
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on Approach Resources (AREX) Following Announced Equity Transactions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!