Jabil Circuit (JBL): Multiple Should Expand On $3 FY19 EPS - UBS
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
UBS analyst, Steve Milunovich, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Jabil Circuit (NYSE: JBL) along with a price target of $27. Jabil hosted its first analyst meeting in four years, laying out financial targets for F19.
The analyst believes Flex and now Jabil should warrant a higher multiple as investors appreciate customer diversification, higher margins, increased free cash flow, likely better Apple revenue, and a broadening customer base.
Guidance for non-GAAP EPS of $3.00 in F19 is believable and supports a price target of $27 in the next year.
Shares of Jabil Circuit closed at $21.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Estée Lauder (EL) Enters Agreement to Acquire BECCA Cosmetics
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!