Jabil Circuit (JBL): Multiple Should Expand On $3 FY19 EPS - UBS
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
UBS analyst, Steve Milunovich, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Jabil Circuit (NYSE: JBL) along with a price target of $27. Jabil hosted its first analyst meeting in four years, laying out financial targets for F19.
The analyst believes Flex and now Jabil should warrant a higher multiple as investors appreciate customer diversification, higher margins, increased free cash flow, likely better Apple revenue, and a broadening customer base.
Guidance for non-GAAP EPS of $3.00 in F19 is believable and supports a price target of $27 in the next year.
Shares of Jabil Circuit closed at $21.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) Following 4Q
- B. Riley Downgrades Jabil Circuit (JBL) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!