Jabil Circuit (JBL): Cautious On 2017 Guidance - Needham
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, Sean Hannan, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Jabil Circuit (NYSE: JBL) but is cautious going into JBL's F4Q report. Shares of JBL have recovered in recent weeks as the iPhone 7 launch is underway and news of initial orders has been encouraging.
The analyst stated "We acknowledge we're on record with a conservative model for F17. We believe EMS is doing generally OK, with AAPL the big wild card. However, we are cautious as we believe the possibility for some element of a strategic pivot in F17 remains". No change to the price target of $23.
Shares of Jabil Circuit closed at $23.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $92 at Needham & Company Following Solid 1Q Beat and Raise
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!