Jabil Circuit (JBL): Cautious On 2017 Guidance - Needham
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, Sean Hannan, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Jabil Circuit (NYSE: JBL) but is cautious going into JBL's F4Q report. Shares of JBL have recovered in recent weeks as the iPhone 7 launch is underway and news of initial orders has been encouraging.
The analyst stated "We acknowledge we're on record with a conservative model for F17. We believe EMS is doing generally OK, with AAPL the big wild card. However, we are cautious as we believe the possibility for some element of a strategic pivot in F17 remains". No change to the price target of $23.
Shares of Jabil Circuit closed at $23.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Pepsi (PEP) Following Solid 3Q
- Cognizant (CTSH) Bullish View Maintained at Needham & Company Amid Sell-Off
- Global Blood Therapeutics' (GBT) GBT440 Has Potential for Peak Sales of $2.7B, Says Wells Fargo; Analyst Initiates Coverage at 'Outperform'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!