Jabil Circuit (JBL): Cautious On 2017 Guidance - Needham
- Deutsche helps lift European stocks before Yellen, Draghi
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Oil climbs after industry data shows U.S. inventory draw
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, Sean Hannan, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Jabil Circuit (NYSE: JBL) but is cautious going into JBL's F4Q report. Shares of JBL have recovered in recent weeks as the iPhone 7 launch is underway and news of initial orders has been encouraging.
The analyst stated "We acknowledge we're on record with a conservative model for F17. We believe EMS is doing generally OK, with AAPL the big wild card. However, we are cautious as we believe the possibility for some element of a strategic pivot in F17 remains". No change to the price target of $23.
Shares of Jabil Circuit closed at $23.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Reiterates Hold on NetApp (NTAP) Following Analyst Day and User Conference
- S&P Revises Liquidity Assessment on Jabil Circuit (JBL) Strong From Adequate; Ratings Affirmed
- Wedbush Cuts Alphabet (GOOGL) to Underperform on Concerns About 'Four Horsemen' of Search Apocalypse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!