Jabil Circuit (JBL): Cautious On 2017 Guidance - Needham
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Sean Hannan, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Jabil Circuit (NYSE: JBL) but is cautious going into JBL's F4Q report. Shares of JBL have recovered in recent weeks as the iPhone 7 launch is underway and news of initial orders has been encouraging.
The analyst stated "We acknowledge we're on record with a conservative model for F17. We believe EMS is doing generally OK, with AAPL the big wild card. However, we are cautious as we believe the possibility for some element of a strategic pivot in F17 remains". No change to the price target of $23.
Shares of Jabil Circuit closed at $23.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- Needham & Company Downgrades Sigma Designs (SIGM) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!