JPMorgan Reduces Q3 GDP Forecast from 3% to 2%, Maintains Q2 at 2.5%, Q4 at 2%
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) has just reduced its Q3 GDP forecast from 3 percent to 2 percent. The firm maintained its Q2 forecast of 2.5 percent and its Q4 estimate of 2 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Following 3Q
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Lincoln Electric (LECO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!