JPMorgan Reduces Q3 GDP Forecast from 3% to 2%, Maintains Q2 at 2.5%, Q4 at 2%
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Achillion Pharma (ACHN) Reports 4.8 Log10 Reduction With ACH-3422
- Boeing (BA) Inks $6B Deal with Air China for 60 737s
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) has just reduced its Q3 GDP forecast from 3 percent to 2 percent. The firm maintained its Q2 forecast of 2.5 percent and its Q4 estimate of 2 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Downgrades Walgreen (WAG) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -847K vs -2.2M Expected
- Worthington Industries (WOR) PT, Estimates Cut at Jefferies Amid Mixed Q2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!