JPMorgan Reduces Q3 GDP Forecast from 3% to 2%, Maintains Q2 at 2.5%, Q4 at 2%
- Market Wrap: PPI Flat in August; Rackspace Nixes Sale Idea; Boeing, SpaceX Get NASA Contract
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/16: (AUXL) (NSPR) (YRCW) Higher; (RAX) (ADBE) (SXL) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Rackspace (RAX) Ends Formal Evaluation of M&A Transactions
- Endo (ENDP) Makes $28.10/Share Bid for Auxilium Pharma (AUXL)
JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) has just reduced its Q3 GDP forecast from 3 percent to 2 percent. The firm maintained its Q2 forecast of 2.5 percent and its Q4 estimate of 2 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) Declares $0.40 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Nomura Securities Downgrades Peabody Energy (BTU) and Arch Coal (ACI) to Reduce
- KeyBanc Starts Patterson-UTI Energy (PTEN) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!