JPMorgan Reduces Q3 GDP Forecast from 3% to 2%, Maintains Q2 at 2.5%, Q4 at 2%
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) has just reduced its Q3 GDP forecast from 3 percent to 2 percent. The firm maintained its Q2 forecast of 2.5 percent and its Q4 estimate of 2 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades KLA-Tencor (KLAC) to Neutral - Correct
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Gigamon (GIMO) to Neutral on Signs of Growth
- Celgene (CELG) Revlimid Estimates, PT Lifted at Nomura
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!