JPMorgan Reduces Q3 GDP Forecast from 3% to 2%, Maintains Q2 at 2.5%, Q4 at 2%
- Market Wrap: Apple Loses Ban Appeal vs Samsung; Alibaba Reports Improved Profit; Tiffany Shines in Q2
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/27: (CREG) (CCUR) (FEYE) Higher; (GOMO) (WSM) (GES) Lower (more...)
- Guess?, Inc. (GES) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Cuts FY15 Outlook
- Apple (AAPL) Could Deliver BIG at September Event with iWatch and 2 iPhone Models
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (WSM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Guides FY14 EPS Below Expectations
JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) has just reduced its Q3 GDP forecast from 3 percent to 2 percent. The firm maintained its Q2 forecast of 2.5 percent and its Q4 estimate of 2 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: FBI Probing Russia Ties to JPMorgan (JPM) Hacking - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Aruba Networks (ARUN) to Buy
- Cannaccord Lifts PT on Tiffany (TIF) to $95; Comps, Gross Margin Drive Solid Q2 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!