JPMorgan Reduces Q3 GDP Forecast from 3% to 2%, Maintains Q2 at 2.5%, Q4 at 2%
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Walgreens (WAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Comps Rose 5.4%
- News Corp (NWSA) to Acquire Move (MOVE) for $21/Share
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 6/6+ Available In China Starting October 17
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/29: (CPRX) (BLDP) (PGNX) Higher; (DWA) (SVU) (TSL) Lower (more...)
JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) has just reduced its Q3 GDP forecast from 3 percent to 2 percent. The firm maintained its Q2 forecast of 2.5 percent and its Q4 estimate of 2 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MKM Partners Downgrades Mattel Inc. (MAT) to Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Starts Kirby Corporation (KEX) at Neutral
- Boenning & Scattergood Upgrades Northwest Bancshares (NWBI) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!