JPMorgan Reduces Q3 GDP Forecast from 3% to 2%, Maintains Q2 at 2.5%, Q4 at 2%
- Wall St. higher as investors await key economic data
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/1: (GIGA) (DHRM) (VHC) Higher; (BBEP) (RPRX) (ICA) Lower
- Asia Supply Chain Confirms Continued Apple (AAPL) Weakness - Credit Suisse
- Platt's BlueCrest to Return All Outside Client Money: Will Become Private Investment Partnership
- ITC Holdings (ITC) to Review Strategic Alternatives Including Sale
JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) has just reduced its Q3 GDP forecast from 3 percent to 2 percent. The firm maintained its Q2 forecast of 2.5 percent and its Q4 estimate of 2 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Hired Friends and Family Referred by China IPO Clients - DJ
- Boenning & Scattergood Downgrades Gorman-Rupp (GRC) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Computer Programs and Systems (CPSI) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!