JPMorgan Reduces Q3 GDP Forecast from 3% to 2%, Maintains Q2 at 2.5%, Q4 at 2%
- Market Wrap: Cisco Names New Chief; Factory Orders Outpace in March; McDonald's Eyes Turnaround
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Names Chuck Robbins to Succeed John Chambers as CEO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/04: (PTBI) (NLS) (TXRH) Higher; (ACRX) (QLYS) (INVN) Lower (more...)
- Sturm Ruger (RGR) Posts Q1 EPS of 81c
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Turnaround Plan; Sets New Refranchising Target
JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) has just reduced its Q3 GDP forecast from 3 percent to 2 percent. The firm maintained its Q2 forecast of 2.5 percent and its Q4 estimate of 2 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Chase (JPM) Taps New All-time High
- Computer Programs and Systems (CPSI) PT Lifted to $58 at Piper Jaffray Post Q1
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Olympic Steel (ZEUS) Two-Notches to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!