JPMorgan Reduces Q3 GDP Forecast from 3% to 2%, Maintains Q2 at 2.5%, Q4 at 2%
- Market Wrap: Nasdaq Back to 'Dot-Com' Highs; Gross Gets Real on Rates; Merger Monday!
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/02: (MDR) (XON) (OCN) Higher; (LAYN) (CZR) (MYL) Lower (more...)
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Announces Items Affecting Q4 Results; Updates on FY15 Asset Sales, Liquidity Improvement Plans
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) has just reduced its Q3 GDP forecast from 3 percent to 2 percent. The firm maintained its Q2 forecast of 2.5 percent and its Q4 estimate of 2 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Joy Global (JOY) to Neutral
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals (ICPT) PT Adjusted to $300 at Janney Capital; Bullish Into 2015 Catalysts
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Armstrong World Industries (AWI) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!