JPMorgan Reduces Q3 GDP Forecast from 3% to 2%, Maintains Q2 at 2.5%, Q4 at 2%
- Banks and tech drive Wall Street up over 1 percent
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: (CSC) (NMBL) (HPE) Higher; (SWPH) (INTU) (AXTA) Lower (more...)
JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) has just reduced its Q3 GDP forecast from 3 percent to 2 percent. The firm maintained its Q2 forecast of 2.5 percent and its Q4 estimate of 2 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nordson Corp (NDSN): Solid Beat and Raise with Growing Backlog - Oppenheimer
- UPDATE: Cowen Downgrades VMware (VMW) to Market Perform
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Seaspan (SSW) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!