JPMorgan Reduces Q3 GDP Forecast from 3% to 2%, Maintains Q2 at 2.5%, Q4 at 2%
- Herbalife (HLF) Confirms FTC Civil Investigation
- Pfizer (PFE) to Appeal Celebrex Reissue Patent Court Decision
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/12: (OXGN) (EPL) (MTEX) Higher; (GERN) (HDY) (CNTF) Lower
- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) Top List as U.S. Offshore Corp. Cash Pile Swells
JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) has just reduced its Q3 GDP forecast from 3 percent to 2 percent. The firm maintained its Q2 forecast of 2.5 percent and its Q4 estimate of 2 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory 6.18M Barrels vs 2.09M Expected
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades AmerisourceBergen (ABC) to Neutral
- Pioneering Participant Communications Program Delivers Results with New Innovations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!