JPMorgan Reduces Q3 GDP Forecast from 3% to 2%, Maintains Q2 at 2.5%, Q4 at 2%
- Market Wrap: Horizon Pharma Gets Hostile on Depomed; Tesla Slumps on Downgrade; U.S. Trade Deficit Widens in May
- The Container Store Group, Inc. (TCS) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Offers FY15 Guidance
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
- Plug Power (PLUG) Reports Record Quarterly Revenues for Q2; Maintains FY15 Outlook
- China ADSs, Related Stocks Trade Sharply Lower (SFUN) (JD) (BABA)
JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) has just reduced its Q3 GDP forecast from 3 percent to 2 percent. The firm maintained its Q2 forecast of 2.5 percent and its Q4 estimate of 2 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sources inside JPMorgan (JPM) say the bank is not looking at LendingClub (LC) - FBN's Charles Gasparino
- BTIG Starts Teva Pharma (TEVA) at Buy
- JPMorgan Chase Green Lights Uber for Employee Work Travel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!