JPMorgan Reduces Q3 GDP Forecast from 3% to 2%, Maintains Q2 at 2.5%, Q4 at 2%
- Google (GOOG) Misses Q4 EPS by 20c
- Market Wrap: Jobless Claims at 15-Year Low; Fed's Yellen Still Dovish?; Alibaba Hit on Sales Miss
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/29: (BAMM) (ICPT) (AMZN) (MTW) Higher; (DECK) (INVN) (ALGN) Lower (more...)
- Intercept Pharma's (ICPT) OCA Receives Breakthrough Therapy Designation in NASH
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c
JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) has just reduced its Q3 GDP forecast from 3 percent to 2 percent. The firm maintained its Q2 forecast of 2.5 percent and its Q4 estimate of 2 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Said to See Net Profit of Around $300M on Swiss Franc Turmoil
- Facebook (FB) Q4 'Strong', SunTrust Robinson Humphrey's Peck Says
- Energy Transfer (ETP), Regency Energy (RGP) Enter $18B Merger Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!