J.C. Penney (JCP): Notes From Investor Day - Jefferies
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Randall Konik, reiterated his Hold rating on shares of J. C. Penney (NYSE: JCP) after management laid out initial FY’20 targets that speak to a shift in focus from safety and stabilization to growth and profitability. Through various strategic initiatives, JCP seems on its way to recovering lost sales volume and restoring margins. However, the analyst keeps his rating at Hold due to the inherent risks in the turn and a valuation that seems fair based on today's numbers.
No change to the price target of $10.00.
Shares of J. C. Penney closed at $10.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Jefferies Adjusts Estimates on Ciena (CIEN) - PT to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!