Itron (ITRI): Raising PT Due To Multi Year Opportunity - Needham
- Wall Street aims at record highs as Trump rally rolls on
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, Sean Hannan, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Itron (NASDAQ: ITRI) and raised his price target to $66 from $60 indicating that Itron has "turned the ship" with some fairly consistent execution.
He also believes that its top and bottom lines have a long positive runway the next few years due to projects-in-hand and the long-term nature of deployments. ITRI should "up-shift into a multi-year cycle" in addition to taking cost-out actions offering more upside opportunity to the current model as well as opportunities for multiple expansion.
Shares of Itron closed at $60.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $73 After Meeting with Management
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- Time (TIME): Stuck Until A Deal Is Announced - Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!