Itron (ITRI): Raising PT Due To Multi Year Opportunity - Needham
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, Sean Hannan, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Itron (NASDAQ: ITRI) and raised his price target to $66 from $60 indicating that Itron has "turned the ship" with some fairly consistent execution.
He also believes that its top and bottom lines have a long positive runway the next few years due to projects-in-hand and the long-term nature of deployments. ITRI should "up-shift into a multi-year cycle" in addition to taking cost-out actions offering more upside opportunity to the current model as well as opportunities for multiple expansion.
Shares of Itron closed at $60.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $290 at Stifel But Remains Sidelined
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!