Itron (ITRI): Raising PT Ahead Of Earnings - Baird
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Baird analyst, Ben Kallo, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Itron (NASDAQ: ITRI) price target of $62 from $56 ahead of Q3 earnings.
The analyst raised 2017 estimates and introduced 2018 estimates that reflect anticipated margin improvement and cost reductions and believes "the stock has more room to run".
The new 2018 estimates embed a strong year due to cost reductions and margin improvements. For 2018, the analyst is estimating revenue of $2,164M vs. consensus of $2,146M, adj. EBITDA of $249M vs. $257M, and non-GAAP EPS of $3.52 vs. $2.89. We believe street numbers may still need to be raised given recent execution.
Q3 earnings call will be held on November 2 at 4:00 p.m. CDT.
Shares of Itron closed at $54.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) May Be Close To Selling Credit Business, Likely Positive For Stock - Northcoast Research
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Earnings, Ben Kallo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!