Itron (ITRI): Raising PT Ahead Of Earnings - Baird
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird analyst, Ben Kallo, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Itron (NASDAQ: ITRI) price target of $62 from $56 ahead of Q3 earnings.
The analyst raised 2017 estimates and introduced 2018 estimates that reflect anticipated margin improvement and cost reductions and believes "the stock has more room to run".
The new 2018 estimates embed a strong year due to cost reductions and margin improvements. For 2018, the analyst is estimating revenue of $2,164M vs. consensus of $2,146M, adj. EBITDA of $249M vs. $257M, and non-GAAP EPS of $3.52 vs. $2.89. We believe street numbers may still need to be raised given recent execution.
Q3 earnings call will be held on November 2 at 4:00 p.m. CDT.
Shares of Itron closed at $54.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Beat
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Gildan Activewear (GIL) Following Investor Meetings
- Wedbush Downgrades Select Comfort (SCSS) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Earnings, Ben Kallo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!