Ionis Pharmaceuticals (IONS) Bullish View Reiterated at BMO Capital Following Spinraza Update
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital analyst Do Kim reiterated an Outperform rating and $48 price target on Ionis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: IONS) interim data from the Spinraza (nusinersen) CHERISH study.
Kim commented, "While AVXS-101 narrowed the timeline in SMA infants, we believe these results increased Spinraza's lead in children (Type 2). In addition, FDA feedback suggests Spinraza approval by year-end or 1Q17, ahead of a May 2017 PDUFA. Given the FDA's willingness to expedite SMA drug development and review, we believe approval for Type 2 could shortly follow. We maintain our Spinraza estimates and $48 price target, with potential upside from faster approval in children."
Shares of Ionis Pharmaceuticals closed at $27.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $30 After Meeting with FDA
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, S1, PDUFA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!