Ionis Pharma (IONS): Data Presentations Increase Confidence - BMO
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BMO Capital analyst, Do Kim, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Ionis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: IONS) after Ionis and Avexis had key data presentations at the 2016 World Muscle Society (MWS), where both Nusinersen and AVX-101 showed impressive diseasealtering improvements in a previously untreatable disorder.
The analyst believes Nusinersen's Phase II NURTURE study in pre-symptomatic patients supports nearly normal development (no events) of type 1 patients, similar to Avexis's Phase I data. The analyst believes NURTURE could bridge any efficacy difference seen between the two drugs. Upcoming key catalysts will be AXVS-101 Phase III study design and Nusinersen's approval timing. No change to the price target of $48.
Shares of Ionis Pharmaceuticals closed at $34.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Jefferies Adjusts Estimates on Ciena (CIEN) - PT to $29
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, S1
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!