Investors Should Reward GoPro (GPRO) For New Products - Dougherty & Co
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dougherty & Co analyst, Charles Anderson, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of GoPro (NASDAQ: GPRO) after the company announced its new lineup of GoPro cameras - Hero 5 Black ($399) and Hero 5 Session ($299), and debuted its Karma drone ($799 w/o a camera; or $999 w/H5 Black and $1,099 w/H5 Session). The drone is compatible with both the Hero 4 and Hero 5 cameras and can be collapsed to fit into a backpack carrying case. The Karma drone also includes a removable stabilizer that be used to smooth out footage on a standalone GoPro cameras, similar to the $569 DJI Osmo.
The analyst summed up his thoughts by stating "The Hero5 cameras look like a major improvement over the Hero4 cameras, which had all kinds of compromises. By comparison, the Karma drone does seem to have some compromises typical of a first gen product. Given that the performance of the camera is far more critical at this point, we can see investors rewarding GoPro short-term".
Shares of GoPro closed at $15.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!