Investors Should Reward GoPro (GPRO) For New Products - Dougherty & Co
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Dougherty & Co analyst, Charles Anderson, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of GoPro (NASDAQ: GPRO) after the company announced its new lineup of GoPro cameras - Hero 5 Black ($399) and Hero 5 Session ($299), and debuted its Karma drone ($799 w/o a camera; or $999 w/H5 Black and $1,099 w/H5 Session). The drone is compatible with both the Hero 4 and Hero 5 cameras and can be collapsed to fit into a backpack carrying case. The Karma drone also includes a removable stabilizer that be used to smooth out footage on a standalone GoPro cameras, similar to the $569 DJI Osmo.
The analyst summed up his thoughts by stating "The Hero5 cameras look like a major improvement over the Hero4 cameras, which had all kinds of compromises. By comparison, the Karma drone does seem to have some compromises typical of a first gen product. Given that the performance of the camera is far more critical at this point, we can see investors rewarding GoPro short-term".
Shares of GoPro closed at $15.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Credit Suisse Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Outperform; Most Exposed to RINs
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!