Intuitive Surgical (ISRG): Raising PT On Strong Quarter - Wedbush
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Tao Levy, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Intuitive Surgical (NASDAQ: ISRG) and raised his price target to $785 from $755.
The analyst believes ISRG should benefit from continued adoption of da Vinci's more surgical specialties and geographies. Results in 3Q were driven by system placements and procedure growth, leading the analyst to believe ISRG can maintain its robust growth prospects.
Procedure growth, the key metric to gauge ISRG’s underlying fundamentals, increased 14% yr/yr and continued to outpace the broader surgical market. US general surgery (hernia repair, colorectal surgery) and robust international growth (+25% yr/yr) were key contributors. Management now expects full year procedure growth at the high end of its prior 14%-15% range.
The new PT is based on a 27x P/E multiple on our forward cash EPS estimate (ex stock-based comp expense), 12 months hence (excluding interest income), plus $115/share in cash and investments.
Shares of Intuitive Surgical closed at $721.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Kite Pharma (KITE): Novartis ASH Data Looks Similar To KITE's - Stifel
- Instinet Upgrades McDonald's (MCD) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesTao Levy
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!