Intuitive Surgical (ISRG): Raising PT On Strong Quarter - Wedbush
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Tao Levy, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Intuitive Surgical (NASDAQ: ISRG) and raised his price target to $785 from $755.
The analyst believes ISRG should benefit from continued adoption of da Vinci's more surgical specialties and geographies. Results in 3Q were driven by system placements and procedure growth, leading the analyst to believe ISRG can maintain its robust growth prospects.
Procedure growth, the key metric to gauge ISRG’s underlying fundamentals, increased 14% yr/yr and continued to outpace the broader surgical market. US general surgery (hernia repair, colorectal surgery) and robust international growth (+25% yr/yr) were key contributors. Management now expects full year procedure growth at the high end of its prior 14%-15% range.
The new PT is based on a 27x P/E multiple on our forward cash EPS estimate (ex stock-based comp expense), 12 months hence (excluding interest income), plus $115/share in cash and investments.
Shares of Intuitive Surgical closed at $721.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time (TIME): Stuck Until A Deal Is Announced - Wells Fargo
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesTao Levy
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!