Intuitive Surgical (ISRG): Checks Indicate Longer Tail On dv Hernia Than Originally Thought - Leerink
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst, Richard Newitter, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Intuitive Surgical (NASDAQ: ISRG) after checks indicated dv Hernia is still on the steep part of the adoption curve.
This weekend the analyst attended the 2nd Annual Global Symposium on Robotic-Assisted and Minimally Invasive Hernia Repair in NYC. The analyst left incrementally more positive on the adoption outlook for ISRG’s robotic (dv) hernia category and has increased confidence that dv Hernia can remain a growth engine and (upside driver) for ISRG’s gen surgery division, especially given low current robotic penetration at < 5% and overall Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS) hernia penetration is still just at ~25%.
Despite the positive implications of the announcement there is no change to the price target of $780.
Shares of Intuitive Surgical closed at $686.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UBS Remains Bullish on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 1Q EPS Miss
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!