Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI): Previewing Phase III 302 of ITI-007 In Schizophrenia - Piper Jaffray
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Charles Duncan, previewed results from on Intra-Cellular Therapies' (NASDAQ: ITCI) second Phase III “302” trial of ITI-007 in schizophrenia. The analyst expects the results during 2H16 and potentially as soon as early October.
The analyst is optimistic that ‘007 60mg represents an active dose and can generate stat sig improvement over placebo against the primary endpoint of total PANSS. The analyst also expects placebo-like tolerability versus Risperdal across the 6 week study can support a meaningfully differentiated clinical profile for ‘007.
No change to the Overweight rating or price target of $57.
Shares of Intra-Cellular Therapies closed at $43.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $30 After Meeting with FDA
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
- MoffettNathanson Downgrades AMC Networks (AMCX) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, The Children's Investment Fund (TCI), Charles Duncan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!