Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI): Previewing Phase III 302 of ITI-007 In Schizophrenia - Piper Jaffray
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Charles Duncan, previewed results from on Intra-Cellular Therapies' (NASDAQ: ITCI) second Phase III “302” trial of ITI-007 in schizophrenia. The analyst expects the results during 2H16 and potentially as soon as early October.
The analyst is optimistic that ‘007 60mg represents an active dose and can generate stat sig improvement over placebo against the primary endpoint of total PANSS. The analyst also expects placebo-like tolerability versus Risperdal across the 6 week study can support a meaningfully differentiated clinical profile for ‘007.
No change to the Overweight rating or price target of $57.
Shares of Intra-Cellular Therapies closed at $43.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Columbia Sportswear (COLM) to $72; Reiterates Outperform
- DA Davidson Downgrades Inventure Foods (SNAK) to Neutral, Predicts Company Won't Exist In Current Form Come June 2017
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, The Children's Investment Fund (TCI), Charles Duncan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!