Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI): Previewing Phase III 302 of ITI-007 In Schizophrenia - Piper Jaffray
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Charles Duncan, previewed results from on Intra-Cellular Therapies' (NASDAQ: ITCI) second Phase III “302” trial of ITI-007 in schizophrenia. The analyst expects the results during 2H16 and potentially as soon as early October.
The analyst is optimistic that ‘007 60mg represents an active dose and can generate stat sig improvement over placebo against the primary endpoint of total PANSS. The analyst also expects placebo-like tolerability versus Risperdal across the 6 week study can support a meaningfully differentiated clinical profile for ‘007.
No change to the Overweight rating or price target of $57.
Shares of Intra-Cellular Therapies closed at $43.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cantor Fitzgerald Defends Corbus Pharmaceuticals (CRBP) Following Short Report
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, The Children's Investment Fund (TCI), Charles Duncan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!