Intersect ENT (XENT): NDR Highlights Many Possible Drivers And Low Valuation - Piper Jaffray
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Matt O'Brien, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Intersect ENT (NASDAQ: XENT) after hosting management meetings. The analyst believes that the recent negative issues (sales force disruption and reimbursement) are not hurting the business much at this point. There are several growth drivers available, which collectively should yield low 20% growth on the top line over the next several years. Profitability is not imminent but XENT has plenty of cash, and likely will not need another round of financing. With a reasonable revenue multiple (3.4x ’17E sales) and an even more attractive EV/GP multiple (currently at a 37% discount to its peers) to go along with a compelling growth outlook and pipeline of products, the name should be owned at these levels.
No change to the price target of $21.
Shares of Intersect ENT closed at $15.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!