Intersect ENT (XENT): NDR Highlights Many Possible Drivers And Low Valuation - Piper Jaffray
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Matt O'Brien, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Intersect ENT (NASDAQ: XENT) after hosting management meetings. The analyst believes that the recent negative issues (sales force disruption and reimbursement) are not hurting the business much at this point. There are several growth drivers available, which collectively should yield low 20% growth on the top line over the next several years. Profitability is not imminent but XENT has plenty of cash, and likely will not need another round of financing. With a reasonable revenue multiple (3.4x ’17E sales) and an even more attractive EV/GP multiple (currently at a 37% discount to its peers) to go along with a compelling growth outlook and pipeline of products, the name should be owned at these levels.
No change to the price target of $21.
Shares of Intersect ENT closed at $15.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- First NBC Bank (FNBC) Disagrees with 'Unfounded Assertions' in the Market
- UBS Cuts Price Target on V.F. Corp. (VFC) to $59; Reiterates Buy
- FBR Capital Sees Under Armour (UA) Sell-Off as Buying Opportunity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!