Intersect ENT (XENT): NDR Highlights Many Possible Drivers And Low Valuation - Piper Jaffray
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Matt O'Brien, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Intersect ENT (NASDAQ: XENT) after hosting management meetings. The analyst believes that the recent negative issues (sales force disruption and reimbursement) are not hurting the business much at this point. There are several growth drivers available, which collectively should yield low 20% growth on the top line over the next several years. Profitability is not imminent but XENT has plenty of cash, and likely will not need another round of financing. With a reasonable revenue multiple (3.4x ’17E sales) and an even more attractive EV/GP multiple (currently at a 37% discount to its peers) to go along with a compelling growth outlook and pipeline of products, the name should be owned at these levels.
No change to the price target of $21.
Shares of Intersect ENT closed at $15.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Estée Lauder (EL) Enters Agreement to Acquire BECCA Cosmetics
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!