Intercept Pharmaceuticals (ICPT) PT Lowered to $200 at Oppenheimer, Keeps 'Outperform'
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst Jay Olson lowered his price target on Intercept Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ICPT) to $200.00 (from $250.00) but maintained an Outperform rating.
Olson commented, "We refresh our Outperform rating on ICPT as we expect OCA to become a foundational therapy for the treatment of NASH either alone or in combination with other eventual treatments. We forecast ~$5B peak sales of OCA for NASH with a 64% probability of success. Meanwhile the PBC launch is on track with our expectations to reach $500M in peak annual sales. Our bullish stance on ICPT is based on our anticipation of PBC sales ramp and increased clarity around OCA's potential in NASH."
Shares of Intercept Pharmaceuticals closed at $137.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!