Intercept Pharmaceuticals (ICPT) PT Lowered to $200 at Oppenheimer, Keeps 'Outperform'
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst Jay Olson lowered his price target on Intercept Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ICPT) to $200.00 (from $250.00) but maintained an Outperform rating.
Olson commented, "We refresh our Outperform rating on ICPT as we expect OCA to become a foundational therapy for the treatment of NASH either alone or in combination with other eventual treatments. We forecast ~$5B peak sales of OCA for NASH with a 64% probability of success. Meanwhile the PBC launch is on track with our expectations to reach $500M in peak annual sales. Our bullish stance on ICPT is based on our anticipation of PBC sales ramp and increased clarity around OCA's potential in NASH."
Shares of Intercept Pharmaceuticals closed at $137.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $210 at Mizuho
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
- Stifel Raises Price Target on Clean Harbors (CLH) to $60; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!