Intercept Pharma (ICPT): Symphony Health Indicates Above Consensus Ocaliva Sales - Wedbush
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Liana Moussatos, reiterated her Outperform rating on shares of Intercept Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ICPT) and sees growing Ocaliva sales and multiple catalysts in the next 6-18 months.
Symphony Health (SH) estimated just over $5 million for Q3 OCA sales— above consensus of $3.5 million. Based on the monthly estimates for OCA sales for PBC, the analyst estimates Q3 OCA sales of at least $5 million, ahead of the Thomson consensus of ~$3.5 million (range $1.6 million to $7.2 million).
There is no change to estimates at this time since Ocaliva was only launched in June and there is not a consistent capture rate for the Symphony Health monthly estimates compared with reported sales.
No change to the price target of $239.
Shares of Intercept Pharmaceuticals closed at $154.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Health Care REIT (HCN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesLiana Moussatos
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!