Intercept Pharma (ICPT): Symphony Health Indicates Above Consensus Ocaliva Sales - Wedbush
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Liana Moussatos, reiterated her Outperform rating on shares of Intercept Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ICPT) and sees growing Ocaliva sales and multiple catalysts in the next 6-18 months.
Symphony Health (SH) estimated just over $5 million for Q3 OCA sales— above consensus of $3.5 million. Based on the monthly estimates for OCA sales for PBC, the analyst estimates Q3 OCA sales of at least $5 million, ahead of the Thomson consensus of ~$3.5 million (range $1.6 million to $7.2 million).
There is no change to estimates at this time since Ocaliva was only launched in June and there is not a consistent capture rate for the Symphony Health monthly estimates compared with reported sales.
No change to the price target of $239.
Shares of Intercept Pharmaceuticals closed at $154.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesLiana Moussatos
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!