Intercept Pharma (ICPT): Symphony Data Shows Ocaliva Continuing To Grow - Wedbush
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Liana Moussatos, reiterated her Outperform rating on shares of Intercept Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ICPT) after weekly Symphony Health sales and volume estimates for Ocaliva were slightly under $1.1MM and just over 190 pack units (both up ~11% w/w).
New prescriptions accounted for ~54% of total sales and ~46% were from refill prescriptions. Ocaliva was granted accelerated approval by FDA on May 27, 2016 and launched by Intercept early in June for the treatment of primary biliary cholangitis (PBC). The company disclosed that annual list price (ALP) is $69,350/patient/year or monthly wholesale acquisition cost (WAC) of $5,700 for a 30- day prescription.
No change to the 12-month price target of $224, calculated using a sum of parts for each treatment/disease with each calculated using a 30% annual discount from peak annual sales projection then applying a 1-10x multiple depending on stage of development.
Shares of Intercept Pharmaceuticals closed at $114.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Downgrades Intercept Pharmaceuticals (ICPT) to Hold
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, Liana Moussatos
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!