InterDigital (IDCC): Raising Estimates On Guidance Boost - B.Riley
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
B. Riley analyst, Eric Wold, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of InterDigital Inc. (NASDAQ: IDCC) after the company provided initial Q3 revenue guidance of $200-225MM, which included $80-85MM of recurring revenues. Going into the announcement, RILY’s Q3 recurring revenue estimate of $70.4MM compared to consensus of $78.3MM.
IDCC announced a finalized 3G/4G royalty agreement that included plans to work toward a joint R&D relationship early last week. The analyst believes the balance sheet boost from Huawei’s $200MM advance payment could drive a positive capital return event for shareholders as well as spark remaining OEMs to sign royalty agreements,
For 3Q16, revenue/EPS goes from $70.4MM/$0.29 to $213.0MM/$3.00 and full year 2016 estimates increase from $357.6MM/$3.09 to $500.3MM/$5.81.
Despite the increase in the estimates, there is no increase in the price target of $80.
Shares of InterDigital Inc. closed at $72.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Dish Network (DISH) to Overweight
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesB. Riley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!