InterDigital (IDCC): Raising Estimates On Guidance Boost - B.Riley
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
B. Riley analyst, Eric Wold, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of InterDigital Inc. (NASDAQ: IDCC) after the company provided initial Q3 revenue guidance of $200-225MM, which included $80-85MM of recurring revenues. Going into the announcement, RILY’s Q3 recurring revenue estimate of $70.4MM compared to consensus of $78.3MM.
IDCC announced a finalized 3G/4G royalty agreement that included plans to work toward a joint R&D relationship early last week. The analyst believes the balance sheet boost from Huawei’s $200MM advance payment could drive a positive capital return event for shareholders as well as spark remaining OEMs to sign royalty agreements,
For 3Q16, revenue/EPS goes from $70.4MM/$0.29 to $213.0MM/$3.00 and full year 2016 estimates increase from $357.6MM/$3.09 to $500.3MM/$5.81.
Despite the increase in the estimates, there is no increase in the price target of $80.
Shares of InterDigital Inc. closed at $72.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesB. Riley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!