Intellipharmaceutics (IPCI): Reiterating Buy After MNK Deal - Brean Capital
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Brean Capital analyst, Difei Yang, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of IntelliPharmaCeutics International (NASDAQ: IPCI) after the company announced that it had signed into an exclusive, 10-year license and commercial supply agreement with Mallinckrodt (NYSE: MNK).
The deal covers generics Seroquel, Pristiq, and Lamictal. Pursuant to the agreement, IPCI will receive a non-refundable $3 mil upfront payment in October 2016 with the potential to also receive up to $11 mil in cost recovery payments related to a long-term profit sharing arrangement.
No change to the price target of $8.
Shares of IntelliPharmaCeutics International closed at $2.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron (MU) PT Raised to $25 at Brean Capital; Upbeat on Low Inventories
- Evercore ISI Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15 After Meeting with Management
- KLR Group Downgrades Continental Resources (CLR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!