Intellipharmaceutics (IPCI): Reiterating Buy After MNK Deal - Brean Capital
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Agrees to Pay $7.2B for Misleading Investors in Sale of RMBS
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Brean Capital analyst, Difei Yang, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of IntelliPharmaCeutics International (NASDAQ: IPCI) after the company announced that it had signed into an exclusive, 10-year license and commercial supply agreement with Mallinckrodt (NYSE: MNK).
The deal covers generics Seroquel, Pristiq, and Lamictal. Pursuant to the agreement, IPCI will receive a non-refundable $3 mil upfront payment in October 2016 with the potential to also receive up to $11 mil in cost recovery payments related to a long-term profit sharing arrangement.
No change to the price target of $8.
Shares of IntelliPharmaCeutics International closed at $2.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Trex (TREX) to $58; Reiterates Neutral
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Navient Corporation (NAVI) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!