Intel (INTC): Weak Enterprise Crimps DCG Growth - Needham
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Quinn Bolton, cut his Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) price target to $42 from $43 after the company reported 3Q16 results near the high end of revised guidance and above his forecast.
Guidance for 4Q16 exceeded the analysts forecast but fell short of Street expectations due to anticipated PC supply chain inventory reductions and continued headwinds in the enterprise segment of DCG. Reflecting these continued headwinds, management now expects DCG revenue to increase by high single digits in 2016.
The analyst stated "though we are disappointed in the enterprise segment in DCG, we note all other segments of this business are growing at or above expectations and will soon account for the majority of DCG revenue".
No change to the Buy rating.
Shares of Intel closed at $37.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $70; Reiterates Outperform
- Evercore ISI Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15 After Meeting with Management
- Micron (MU) PT Raised to $25 at Brean Capital; Upbeat on Low Inventories
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!