Intel (INTC): Weak Enterprise Crimps DCG Growth - Needham
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Quinn Bolton, cut his Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) price target to $42 from $43 after the company reported 3Q16 results near the high end of revised guidance and above his forecast.
Guidance for 4Q16 exceeded the analysts forecast but fell short of Street expectations due to anticipated PC supply chain inventory reductions and continued headwinds in the enterprise segment of DCG. Reflecting these continued headwinds, management now expects DCG revenue to increase by high single digits in 2016.
The analyst stated "though we are disappointed in the enterprise segment in DCG, we note all other segments of this business are growing at or above expectations and will soon account for the majority of DCG revenue".
No change to the Buy rating.
Shares of Intel closed at $37.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!