Intel (INTC): Reiterate Top Pick Ahead Of Earnings - Wells Fargo
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wells Fargo analyst, David Wong, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) and reiterated it as his top pick ahead of earnings on 10/18.
The analyst thinks that Intel’s September quarter report and December quarter guidance will reflect: (1) Signs of improving PC demand for Intel’s Client Computing Products, (2) Solid revenue momentum and a jump in year/year growth in Intel’s Data Center Group driven in part by ramping sales of several new product families, (3) The benefits from Intel’s restructuring efforts, and (4) Ramping sales of Intel modems for Apple iPhone 7.
No change to the valuation range of $40 - $50.
Shares of Intel closed at $36.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Sees 27% Upside in MercadoLibre (MELI) and Raises Rating to 'Buy'
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!