Intel (INTC): Fundamentals Still Improving Despite DCG Shortfall
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird analyst, Tristan Gerra, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) after the company reported earnings that showed a slowdown in the data center group. The analyst believes that DCG's lowered outlook could weight on INTC shares for the rest of the year but longer-term improvement in fundamentals remain intact with a still-rising DCG mix, stabilization in PC comps, and further reductions in mobile losses all driving a sustainable resumption in earnings growth.
The analyst believes Intel will supply the iPhone8 as it retains its current 40% market share position, which should result in a continued decline in Intel's mobile losses in 2017.
No change to the price target of $42 but EPS drops by $0.03 to $2.02 for CY16.
Shares of Intel closed at $37.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!