Insys Therapeutics (INSY): Pipeline Progressing - RBC
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, Randall Stanicky, reiterated his Sector Perform rating on shares of INSYS Therapeutics (NASDAQ: INSY) and cut his price target to $23 (from $26) after the company reported an uneventful 3Q with the focus of the call heavily geared towards pipeline, where it sees a number of near-term catalysts.
The analyst revisited his estimates with a more conservative view on Subsys and pushed out Syndros into mid-2Q given uncertainty around launch timing. This delay in profit recognition, pressures the price target down to $23 but leaves the analyst with an Outperform rating.
Shares of INSYS Therapeutics closed at $10.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Raising Estimates, Cutting Valuation Range - Wells Fargo
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!