Insys Therapeutics (INSY): Pipeline Progressing - RBC
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst, Randall Stanicky, reiterated his Sector Perform rating on shares of INSYS Therapeutics (NASDAQ: INSY) and cut his price target to $23 (from $26) after the company reported an uneventful 3Q with the focus of the call heavily geared towards pipeline, where it sees a number of near-term catalysts.
The analyst revisited his estimates with a more conservative view on Subsys and pushed out Syndros into mid-2Q given uncertainty around launch timing. This delay in profit recognition, pressures the price target down to $23 but leaves the analyst with an Outperform rating.
Shares of INSYS Therapeutics closed at $10.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY): DOJ Settlement Needed - RBC
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!