Insys Therapeutics (INSY): Cutting PT On Unexpected CEO Succession - RBC
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst, Randall Stanicky,reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of INSYS Therapeutics (NASDAQ: INSY) after a CEO succession plan announced.
INSY announced that the Board has initiated a search for a candidate to succeed President and CEO John Kapoor, who owns close to 70% of the company. It has put together a special committee of three independent Board members to conduct a search, and Dr. Kapoor will remain in the CEO role until a replacement is found. A reason for change was not given; in our view, it could be related to the ongoing DOJ investigation but that is not clear yet.
The price target drops to $26 from $32.
Shares of INSYS Therapeutics closed at $13.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on B&G Foods (BGS) Following Announced Acquisition
- USG Corp. (USG) Chair, CEO Metcalf to Retire; CEO Successor Named
- Jefferies Increases Estimates on A.O. Smith (AOS) - PT to $111
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!