Insys Therapeutics (INSY): Cutting PT On Unexpected CEO Succession - RBC
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst, Randall Stanicky,reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of INSYS Therapeutics (NASDAQ: INSY) after a CEO succession plan announced.
INSY announced that the Board has initiated a search for a candidate to succeed President and CEO John Kapoor, who owns close to 70% of the company. It has put together a special committee of three independent Board members to conduct a search, and Dr. Kapoor will remain in the CEO role until a replacement is found. A reason for change was not given; in our view, it could be related to the ongoing DOJ investigation but that is not clear yet.
The price target drops to $26 from $32.
Shares of INSYS Therapeutics closed at $13.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Hold
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!