Insys Therapeutics (INSY): Cutting PT On Unexpected CEO Succession - RBC
- Futures flat as oil rally pauses
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, Randall Stanicky,reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of INSYS Therapeutics (NASDAQ: INSY) after a CEO succession plan announced.
INSY announced that the Board has initiated a search for a candidate to succeed President and CEO John Kapoor, who owns close to 70% of the company. It has put together a special committee of three independent Board members to conduct a search, and Dr. Kapoor will remain in the CEO role until a replacement is found. A reason for change was not given; in our view, it could be related to the ongoing DOJ investigation but that is not clear yet.
The price target drops to $26 from $32.
Shares of INSYS Therapeutics closed at $13.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- BTIG Downgrades Essent Group (ESNT) to Neutral
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $70; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!