Insys Therapeutics (INSY): Cutting PT On Unexpected CEO Succession - RBC
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, Randall Stanicky,reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of INSYS Therapeutics (NASDAQ: INSY) after a CEO succession plan announced.
INSY announced that the Board has initiated a search for a candidate to succeed President and CEO John Kapoor, who owns close to 70% of the company. It has put together a special committee of three independent Board members to conduct a search, and Dr. Kapoor will remain in the CEO role until a replacement is found. A reason for change was not given; in our view, it could be related to the ongoing DOJ investigation but that is not clear yet.
The price target drops to $26 from $32.
Shares of INSYS Therapeutics closed at $13.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
- bluebird bio (BLUE) Names New COO and New SVP of Europe
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!