Insys Therapeutics (INSY): Cutting Ests On RX Slowdown - Jefferies
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst, David Steinberg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of INSYS Therapeutics (NASDAQ: INSY) but cut his price target to $18 from $22. After stabilizing in 1H16, Subsys Rxs further decelerated in Q3 (-14% Q/Q). This coincides with a 13% Q/Q Rx decline for the TIRF class reflecting ongoing scrutiny of opioids.
As a result, the analyst cut his FY16, and FY17 Subsys ests 8% and 11%, respectively. The pending launch of Syndros and maturation of the sublingual spray pipeline are the keys to resurrecting growth. However, near term, the critical wild card is the DOJ investigation. A decision could potentially come soon.
Shares of INSYS Therapeutics closed at $12.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- Instinet Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $44; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!