Insys Therapeutics (INSY): Cutting Ests On RX Slowdown - Jefferies
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, David Steinberg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of INSYS Therapeutics (NASDAQ: INSY) but cut his price target to $18 from $22. After stabilizing in 1H16, Subsys Rxs further decelerated in Q3 (-14% Q/Q). This coincides with a 13% Q/Q Rx decline for the TIRF class reflecting ongoing scrutiny of opioids.
As a result, the analyst cut his FY16, and FY17 Subsys ests 8% and 11%, respectively. The pending launch of Syndros and maturation of the sublingual spray pipeline are the keys to resurrecting growth. However, near term, the critical wild card is the DOJ investigation. A decision could potentially come soon.
Shares of INSYS Therapeutics closed at $12.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- Alkermes (ALKS) PT Raised to $70 at Jefferies
- E*TRADE (ETFC) PT Raised to $33 at Nomura Post Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!