Insys Therapeutics (INSY): Cutting Ests On RX Slowdown - Jefferies
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, David Steinberg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of INSYS Therapeutics (NASDAQ: INSY) but cut his price target to $18 from $22. After stabilizing in 1H16, Subsys Rxs further decelerated in Q3 (-14% Q/Q). This coincides with a 13% Q/Q Rx decline for the TIRF class reflecting ongoing scrutiny of opioids.
As a result, the analyst cut his FY16, and FY17 Subsys ests 8% and 11%, respectively. The pending launch of Syndros and maturation of the sublingual spray pipeline are the keys to resurrecting growth. However, near term, the critical wild card is the DOJ investigation. A decision could potentially come soon.
Shares of INSYS Therapeutics closed at $12.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Health Care REIT (HCN) to Hold
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!