Insys Therapeutics (INSY): Cutting Ests On RX Slowdown - Jefferies
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, David Steinberg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of INSYS Therapeutics (NASDAQ: INSY) but cut his price target to $18 from $22. After stabilizing in 1H16, Subsys Rxs further decelerated in Q3 (-14% Q/Q). This coincides with a 13% Q/Q Rx decline for the TIRF class reflecting ongoing scrutiny of opioids.
As a result, the analyst cut his FY16, and FY17 Subsys ests 8% and 11%, respectively. The pending launch of Syndros and maturation of the sublingual spray pipeline are the keys to resurrecting growth. However, near term, the critical wild card is the DOJ investigation. A decision could potentially come soon.
Shares of INSYS Therapeutics closed at $12.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
- Visa (V) PT Trimmed to $93 at Stifel With Initial 2017 Guidance a Touch Light
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Swift Transportation (SWFT) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!