Insulet (PODD): Field Checks Indicate Longer Term Upside - Piper Jaffray
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Brooks West, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Insulet Corporation (NASDAQ: PODD) after the analyst attended the American Association of Diabetes Educators (AADE) annual meeting over the weekend where he spoke with members of the diabetes technology industry, certified diabetes educators (CDEs) and patients with type I diabetes.
The analyst's checks on PODD indicate continued strength for the core OmniPod business as patients, educators and even direct competitors have not only noticed a meaningful uptick in product quality (significantly improved out-of-box failure rates which, in contrast, were as high as ~30% under prior management) as well as discernible improvements in the company’s end-to-end operations.
Coming off a strong 2Q print he sees upside to longer term estimates from both a share gain/new patient add perspective both in the US and abroad, in addition to a steady decline in the OmniPod attrition rates (currently ~9%).
No change to the price target of $52.
Shares of Insulet Corporation closed at $44.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Mercury Computer (MRCY) at Buy
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Brooks West
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!