Insulet (PODD): Analyst Day Shows Financial Targets Are Lofty, But Achievable - Wedbush
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Tao Levy, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Insulet Corporation (NASDAQ: PODD) after attending the company's analyst day. Key Points include:
-the analyst is more confident in the the company’s ability to hit its 5-year growth targets which include organic revenue growth of 20%, gross margin of 65+%, and EBIT positive in 2018.
-diabetes franchise is expected to contribute approximately 80% of the incremental revenues over the coming 5 years
-recently hired Senior VP of Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain Operations, Charles Alpuche, laid out the key aspects behind Insulet’s path toward a 65+% gross margin
No change to the price target of $48.
Shares of Insulet Corporation closed at $36.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Paycom Software (PAYC) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesTao Levy
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!