Insulet (PODD): Analyst Day Shows Financial Targets Are Lofty, But Achievable - Wedbush
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Tao Levy, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Insulet Corporation (NASDAQ: PODD) after attending the company's analyst day. Key Points include:
-the analyst is more confident in the the company’s ability to hit its 5-year growth targets which include organic revenue growth of 20%, gross margin of 65+%, and EBIT positive in 2018.
-diabetes franchise is expected to contribute approximately 80% of the incremental revenues over the coming 5 years
-recently hired Senior VP of Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain Operations, Charles Alpuche, laid out the key aspects behind Insulet’s path toward a 65+% gross margin
No change to the price target of $48.
Shares of Insulet Corporation closed at $36.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- Kellogg (K) Appoints Fareed Khan as CFO
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades PACCAR (PCAR) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesTao Levy
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!