Instructure (INST) Q3 Results a 'Short-Term Blip' - Oppenheimer
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer analyst Brian Schwartz reiterated an Outperform rating and $27 price target on Instructure, Inc. (NYSE: INST) following mixed results, saying they are a short-term blip.
Schwartz commented, "Instructure reported mixed 3Q results that show better than expected cash flow generation and margin improvements, but below-consensus revenue results and revenue guidance. The revenue shortfall is mostly from revenue-recognition timing issues (elongated new starts, more back-end loaded renewals quarter), though management is likely moderating the investments pace too. While the top-line trend is a clear disappointment, 3Q results still show many positive business trends that we think point to a strong trajectory for the Ed-Tech story (40%+ growth rates for TTM subscription billings, deferred revenue, revenue). Bottom Line: 3Q results/guidance mark a subtle but noticeable change from management that has typically guided growth well above consensus to moderate SG&A investments for reaching positive cash flows sooner, and are likely a short-term blip in INST’s journey as a public company."
Shares of Instructure, Inc. closed at $25.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) Following 4Q
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!