Instructure (INST) Q3 Results a 'Short-Term Blip' - Oppenheimer
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst Brian Schwartz reiterated an Outperform rating and $27 price target on Instructure, Inc. (NYSE: INST) following mixed results, saying they are a short-term blip.
Schwartz commented, "Instructure reported mixed 3Q results that show better than expected cash flow generation and margin improvements, but below-consensus revenue results and revenue guidance. The revenue shortfall is mostly from revenue-recognition timing issues (elongated new starts, more back-end loaded renewals quarter), though management is likely moderating the investments pace too. While the top-line trend is a clear disappointment, 3Q results still show many positive business trends that we think point to a strong trajectory for the Ed-Tech story (40%+ growth rates for TTM subscription billings, deferred revenue, revenue). Bottom Line: 3Q results/guidance mark a subtle but noticeable change from management that has typically guided growth well above consensus to moderate SG&A investments for reaching positive cash flows sooner, and are likely a short-term blip in INST’s journey as a public company."
Shares of Instructure, Inc. closed at $25.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!