Instinet Downgrades Francesca's Holdings (FRAN) to Neutral
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Instinet (Nomura) downgraded Francesca's Holdings (NASDAQ: FRAN) from Buy to Neutral and maintained a $16 price target, citing valuation.
Analyst Simeon Siegel commented, "Recognizing the myriad macro and headline factors at play, we downgrade shares of CHS and FRAN given valuation. CHS/FRAN have run 30%/61% over the past six months (vs. SP 500 +7%), and, although both are working through their turnarounds, at ~16x and 15x our FY17 estimates for CHS and FRAN, respectively, we are moving to the sidelines."
Shares of Francesca's Holdings closed at $16.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Beat
- Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $80 at Jefferies
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Arc Logistics Partners (ARCX) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!