Instinet Downgrades Francesca's Holdings (FRAN) to Neutral
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Instinet (Nomura) downgraded Francesca's Holdings (NASDAQ: FRAN) from Buy to Neutral and maintained a $16 price target, citing valuation.
Analyst Simeon Siegel commented, "Recognizing the myriad macro and headline factors at play, we downgrade shares of CHS and FRAN given valuation. CHS/FRAN have run 30%/61% over the past six months (vs. SP 500 +7%), and, although both are working through their turnarounds, at ~16x and 15x our FY17 estimates for CHS and FRAN, respectively, we are moving to the sidelines."
Shares of Francesca's Holdings closed at $16.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- Crocs (CROX) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!