Instinet Downgrades Francesca's Holdings (FRAN) to Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Instinet (Nomura) downgraded Francesca's Holdings (NASDAQ: FRAN) from Buy to Neutral and maintained a $16 price target, citing valuation.
Analyst Simeon Siegel commented, "Recognizing the myriad macro and headline factors at play, we downgrade shares of CHS and FRAN given valuation. CHS/FRAN have run 30%/61% over the past six months (vs. SP 500 +7%), and, although both are working through their turnarounds, at ~16x and 15x our FY17 estimates for CHS and FRAN, respectively, we are moving to the sidelines."
Shares of Francesca's Holdings closed at $16.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades LSI Corporation (LSI) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!