Instinet Downgrades Chico's, Inc. (CHS) to Neutral
- Energy weighs on S&P, Dow; techs boost Nasdaq
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Instinet (Nomura) downgraded Chico's, Inc. (NYSE: CHS) from Buy to Neutral and maintained a price target of $13, citing valuation.
Analyst Simeon Siegel commented, "Recognizing the myriad macro and headline factors at play, we downgrade shares of CHS and FRAN given valuation. CHS/FRAN have run 30%/61% over the past six months (vs. SP 500 +7%), and, although both are working through their turnarounds, at ~16x and 15x our FY17 estimates for CHS and FRAN, respectively, we are moving to the sidelines."
Shares of Chico's, Inc. closed at $14.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15; Reiterates Outperform
- Envision Healthcare (EVHC): Cutting PT But Staying Bullish - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!