Inphi Corp. (IPHI): Raising PT On Increased Visibility - Needham
- Wall Street rally continues as laggards advance
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, Quinn Bolton, reiterated his Strong Buy rating on shares of Inphi Corp. (NYSE: IPHI) and raised the price target to $50 from $45 after the company reported better-than-expected 3Q16 results and issued 4Q16 guidance ahead of expectations. Inphi's core communications revenue continued to accelerate and management raised its outlook for this business to grow 60%-65% Y/Y in 2016.
Inphi's ColorZ DWDM system is on track to ship production units to Microsoft in 4Q16 and is currently in full field trials with several other cloud service providers. We expect ColorZ to contribute meaningful revenue growth in 2017/2018. Inphi also announced the acquisition of coherent DSP provider ClariPhy for $275MM in cash, which should be modestly accretive to 2017 and meaningfully accretive to 2018 NG EPS.
Shares of Inphi Corp. closed at $37.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!