Inphi Corp. (IPHI): Raising PT On Increased Visibility - Needham
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Quinn Bolton, reiterated his Strong Buy rating on shares of Inphi Corp. (NYSE: IPHI) and raised the price target to $50 from $45 after the company reported better-than-expected 3Q16 results and issued 4Q16 guidance ahead of expectations. Inphi's core communications revenue continued to accelerate and management raised its outlook for this business to grow 60%-65% Y/Y in 2016.
Inphi's ColorZ DWDM system is on track to ship production units to Microsoft in 4Q16 and is currently in full field trials with several other cloud service providers. We expect ColorZ to contribute meaningful revenue growth in 2017/2018. Inphi also announced the acquisition of coherent DSP provider ClariPhy for $275MM in cash, which should be modestly accretive to 2017 and meaningfully accretive to 2018 NG EPS.
Shares of Inphi Corp. closed at $37.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Zendesk (ZEN) Falls as JMP Checks Suggest Q4 Bookings May Disappoint
- FBR Capital Remains Bullish on JPMorgan (JPM) Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!