Inphi Corp. (IPHI): Pullback Is A Halloween Treat - Needham
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, Quinn Bolton, reiterated his Strong Buy rating on shares of Inphi Corp. (NYSE: IPHI) and suggested buying ahead of earnings.
The analyst stated "The multiple drivers of the optical super cycle remain intact. Specifically, we believe the latest round of RFPs from Chinese service providers, robust results from Intel, AWS and Microsoft in the hyperscale data center segment and increased spending on metro deployments at several North American service providers provide strong visibility through 2Q17. Accordingly, we see the pullback in optical related names following mixed data points from Corning, Adva and Infinera as a buying opportunity."
No change to the price target of $45.
Shares of Inphi Corp. closed at $37.06 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Fitbit (FIT) to Hold
- BWS Financial Cuts Price Target on Sigma Designs (SIGM) to $5.00
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!