Inphi Corp. (IPHI): Pullback Is A Halloween Treat - Needham
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Quinn Bolton, reiterated his Strong Buy rating on shares of Inphi Corp. (NYSE: IPHI) and suggested buying ahead of earnings.
The analyst stated "The multiple drivers of the optical super cycle remain intact. Specifically, we believe the latest round of RFPs from Chinese service providers, robust results from Intel, AWS and Microsoft in the hyperscale data center segment and increased spending on metro deployments at several North American service providers provide strong visibility through 2Q17. Accordingly, we see the pullback in optical related names following mixed data points from Corning, Adva and Infinera as a buying opportunity."
No change to the price target of $45.
Shares of Inphi Corp. closed at $37.06 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!