Inphi Corp. (IPHI): Pullback Is A Halloween Treat - Needham
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Wall Street set to open flat after record day
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Quinn Bolton, reiterated his Strong Buy rating on shares of Inphi Corp. (NYSE: IPHI) and suggested buying ahead of earnings.
The analyst stated "The multiple drivers of the optical super cycle remain intact. Specifically, we believe the latest round of RFPs from Chinese service providers, robust results from Intel, AWS and Microsoft in the hyperscale data center segment and increased spending on metro deployments at several North American service providers provide strong visibility through 2Q17. Accordingly, we see the pullback in optical related names following mixed data points from Corning, Adva and Infinera as a buying opportunity."
No change to the price target of $45.
Shares of Inphi Corp. closed at $37.06 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Good Quarter But Can It Continue - Jefferies
- Credit Suisse Assumes Costco Wholesale (COST) at Outperform; Sees Re-Acceleration in Momentum
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!