Inphi Corp. (IPHI): 100G/Data Center Trends Remain Positive - Stifel
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Stifel analyst, Tore Svanberg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Inphi Corp. (NYSE: IPHI) and raised his price target to $48 from $44 ahead of earnings. For the September quarter, Inphi guided revenue to be $66.8mn-$68.8mn (or $67.8mn/+12.0% at the mid-point).
The analyst is expecting Inphi to report 3Q results toward the high-end of its guidance range and above the analyst's estimate of $67.8mn (Street is at $67.9mn, or 12.2% q/q) and non-GAAP EPS estimate of $0.38 (Street is in line).
The analyst believes fundamentals remain solid, especially in the data center business, where there has also been accelerating demand noted by other companies levered to the space. The analyst believes this should bode well for Inphi and its overlap in hyperscale and overall 100G market
Shares of Inphi Corp. closed at $40.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!