Inphi Corp. (IPHI): 100G/Data Center Trends Remain Positive - Stifel
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Stifel analyst, Tore Svanberg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Inphi Corp. (NYSE: IPHI) and raised his price target to $48 from $44 ahead of earnings. For the September quarter, Inphi guided revenue to be $66.8mn-$68.8mn (or $67.8mn/+12.0% at the mid-point).
The analyst is expecting Inphi to report 3Q results toward the high-end of its guidance range and above the analyst's estimate of $67.8mn (Street is at $67.9mn, or 12.2% q/q) and non-GAAP EPS estimate of $0.38 (Street is in line).
The analyst believes fundamentals remain solid, especially in the data center business, where there has also been accelerating demand noted by other companies levered to the space. The analyst believes this should bode well for Inphi and its overlap in hyperscale and overall 100G market
Shares of Inphi Corp. closed at $40.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
- United Rentals (URI) PT Raised to $130 at Jefferies Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!