Inovio Pharmaceuticals (INO) PT Lowered to $11 at Stifel
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Stifel analyst Thomas Shrader lowered his price target on Inovio Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: INO) to $11.00 (from $13.00) after the company announced the FDA has placed a clinical hold on its Phase III program for VGX-310. The firm maintained a Buy rating.
Shrader commented, "Importantly, this clinical hold is not due to any dosing or safety concerns but rather the FDA requesting more information on Inovio’s Cellectra 5PSP immunotherapy delivery device. While a clinical hold is never good, we believe the company and the FDA have already spent considerable time discussing the trial – so there is already familiarity. In addition, given that Inovio’s therapeutics are essentially DNA and water, the requested information is likely straightforward to generate. Inovio previously forecasted initiating the Phase III trial during 4Q16. Now the company estimates it can initiate the trial during 1H17. As a result of this potential six month delay, we are pushing out our estimate of VGX-3100 revenue to late 2019. Accordingly, our price target is reduced from $13 to $11."
Shares of Inovio Pharmaceuticals closed at $8.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Gildan Activewear (GIL) Following Investor Meetings
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) to $145 Following Investor Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!