Inovio Pharmaceuticals (INO) PT Lowered to $11 at Stifel
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Stifel analyst Thomas Shrader lowered his price target on Inovio Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: INO) to $11.00 (from $13.00) after the company announced the FDA has placed a clinical hold on its Phase III program for VGX-310. The firm maintained a Buy rating.
Shrader commented, "Importantly, this clinical hold is not due to any dosing or safety concerns but rather the FDA requesting more information on Inovio’s Cellectra 5PSP immunotherapy delivery device. While a clinical hold is never good, we believe the company and the FDA have already spent considerable time discussing the trial – so there is already familiarity. In addition, given that Inovio’s therapeutics are essentially DNA and water, the requested information is likely straightforward to generate. Inovio previously forecasted initiating the Phase III trial during 4Q16. Now the company estimates it can initiate the trial during 1H17. As a result of this potential six month delay, we are pushing out our estimate of VGX-3100 revenue to late 2019. Accordingly, our price target is reduced from $13 to $11."
Shares of Inovio Pharmaceuticals closed at $8.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!