Inovio Pharma (INO): Cutting PT to $13 - HC Wainwright
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
H.C. Wainwright analyst, Raghuram Selvaraju, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Inovio Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: INO) after the company reported its 3Q16 financial results. Total revenue was $12.5M, and net loss was $20.8M during the quarter, or ($0.28) per share. Management indicated that they are still waiting for the formal letter from the FDA regarding the clinical hold on the Phase 3 pivotal study of VGX-3100 for the treatment of HPV-16/18-related highgrade cervical dysplasia, which has not been started yet.
Management expects to complete the FDA requirement regarding additional data on the shelf-life of the disposal part of the Cellectra® 5PSP delivery device in 1Q17. The Phase 3 study should then be cleared to start shortly thereafter.
The $13 price target drops from $17 but no change to the Buy rating.
Shares of Inovio Pharmaceuticals closed at $7.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- Stifel Raises Price Target on Clean Harbors (CLH) to $60; Reiterates Buy
- UBS Raises Price Target on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Following Analyst Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesEarnings, H.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!