Inovio Pharma (INO): Cutting PT to $13 - HC Wainwright
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
H.C. Wainwright analyst, Raghuram Selvaraju, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Inovio Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: INO) after the company reported its 3Q16 financial results. Total revenue was $12.5M, and net loss was $20.8M during the quarter, or ($0.28) per share. Management indicated that they are still waiting for the formal letter from the FDA regarding the clinical hold on the Phase 3 pivotal study of VGX-3100 for the treatment of HPV-16/18-related highgrade cervical dysplasia, which has not been started yet.
Management expects to complete the FDA requirement regarding additional data on the shelf-life of the disposal part of the Cellectra® 5PSP delivery device in 1Q17. The Phase 3 study should then be cleared to start shortly thereafter.
The $13 price target drops from $17 but no change to the Buy rating.
Shares of Inovio Pharmaceuticals closed at $7.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
- KLR Group Raise Price Target on Oasis Petroleum (OAS) to $22; Reiterates Buy
- Lululemon (LULU) Q3 'Solid Beat Across the Board', PT to $82 - Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesEarnings, H.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!