Inovio Pharma (INO): Cutting PT to $13 - HC Wainwright
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
H.C. Wainwright analyst, Raghuram Selvaraju, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Inovio Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: INO) after the company reported its 3Q16 financial results. Total revenue was $12.5M, and net loss was $20.8M during the quarter, or ($0.28) per share. Management indicated that they are still waiting for the formal letter from the FDA regarding the clinical hold on the Phase 3 pivotal study of VGX-3100 for the treatment of HPV-16/18-related highgrade cervical dysplasia, which has not been started yet.
Management expects to complete the FDA requirement regarding additional data on the shelf-life of the disposal part of the Cellectra® 5PSP delivery device in 1Q17. The Phase 3 study should then be cleared to start shortly thereafter.
The $13 price target drops from $17 but no change to the Buy rating.
Shares of Inovio Pharmaceuticals closed at $7.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) May Be Close To Selling Credit Business, Likely Positive For Stock - Northcoast Research
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesEarnings, H.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!