Inogen (INGN): Raising PT to $66 - Needham
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, Mike Matson, reiterated his Strong Buy rating on shares of Inogen, Inc (NASDAQ: INGN) and raised his price target to $66 (from $64) after INGN beat consensus revenue, EBITDA, and EPS in 3Q16. Management also raised its 2016 revenue guidance and offered initial 2017 revenue, EBITDA, and EPS guidance that was above consensus.
The revenue upside was driven by 76% growth in the B2B business more than offsetting modest 1% growth in the DTC business. And despite a Y/Y gross margin decline driven mainly by mix and reimbursement cuts, INGN's operating improved Y/Y. We expect INGN's growth to continue to increase as the G4 becomes more widely available across its different sales channels.
Shares of Inogen, Inc closed at $50.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oclaro (OCLR): Preannouncement Positive And Margin Leverage Means More To Come - Needham
- Roth Capital Downgrades Ideal Power (IPWR) to Neutral
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $160 at Guggenheim
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!