Inogen (INGN): Raising PT to $66 - Needham
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Mike Matson, reiterated his Strong Buy rating on shares of Inogen, Inc (NASDAQ: INGN) and raised his price target to $66 (from $64) after INGN beat consensus revenue, EBITDA, and EPS in 3Q16. Management also raised its 2016 revenue guidance and offered initial 2017 revenue, EBITDA, and EPS guidance that was above consensus.
The revenue upside was driven by 76% growth in the B2B business more than offsetting modest 1% growth in the DTC business. And despite a Y/Y gross margin decline driven mainly by mix and reimbursement cuts, INGN's operating improved Y/Y. We expect INGN's growth to continue to increase as the G4 becomes more widely available across its different sales channels.
Shares of Inogen, Inc closed at $50.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Eros Int'l (EROS) to $18 Following Multi-Year Deal
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!