Ingredion (INGR) PT Raised to $155 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse analyst Robert Moskow reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on Ingredion (NYSE: INGR) to $155.00 (from $150.00) following beat and raise.
Moskow commented, "The muted response in Ingredion’s stock price to its 3Q beat-and-raise indicates a high degree of skepticism in the market that the company can deliver its algorithm of double-digit EPS growth in 2017 on top of outstanding 20% growth in 2016. In our view, the market underestimates the degree to which the factors that fueled this year's strong performance will continue into next year. As a result, we are raising our 2016 and 2017 EPS estimates above consensus to $7.10 and $7.81 respectively (from $6.84 and $7.50) and raising our target price to $155/share (from $150)."
Shares of Ingredion closed at $128.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- Preferred Bank (PFBC) PT Raised to $65 at FBR Capital Following 4Q EPS Beat
- RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on General Electric (GE) Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!